PheMomenon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.phemomenon.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cheese Muffins & Awards

Photobucket

There are several "new" awards making their way around the blogs right now and I am so very happy to have received two more of them. When I get these awards it really makes my day and makes me feel really, really wonderful. Then, I remember, I am supposed to pass them on. I am breaking the rules a bit this time because I just can't decide anymore on who to pass these on to when I love so many, many blogs. 

So, if someone wants to smack me for this, so be it, but I'm doing it anyway. I think that it takes so much time, energy and motivation to share your creations and life online - so, 

(1) if you are listed in my sidebar - grab an award because I think you are brilliant and I love you! 

(2) if you are on my bloglines (ie, all the TWD members) grab and award because you inspire me with your dedication and passion for baking/blogging and 

(3) if I have commented on your blog it means you inspired me to type how your post made me feel (which, since I am most often only left one hand to type with while holding a very wiggly baby takes some motivation from me).

So, I think that you all are amazing and I dearly love you for being a part of this food blogging community and for letting me be a part of it as well.  Hugs to you all! 

Just so you don't leave here today without a recipe, here is the link to these wonderful, cheesey muffins recently featured in PW's dairy contest. They were really simple to make with ingredients that are most often on hand at our house, so they made an easy week-night addition to dinner.

Special thank you's to the lovely ladies who awarded me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Thank You Tea Lady!


Thank you Cristine!






Photobucket

12 comments:

Manggy said...

Well, thank you for being so kind to my blog and commenting even with a "wiggly" (hee hee) baby in hand! I really appreciate it!

The muffins look phenomenal (I find that PW is a great source for these breads and quick breads!)! I'm just imagining all sort of yummy things they're served at the side of-- but just gravy and maple syrup would be all right with me!

Peabody said...

I will so make these the next time we have ham. For some reason they say serve me with ham. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness, those look so good! I love cheese muffins and these look perfect.

vibi said...

Congrats on the awards!
Those muffins look lusciously tasty!!!

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

congrats on the awrd and thanks for sharing with us. hmmm... delicious looking muffins holly!

Maria said...

Look at all that cheese! Yum! Congrats on your awards. I love your blog!

Kajal@aapplemint said...

Congrats on your awards :)
I'd love some of those cheese muffins for a bit of celebration please :)

Liliana said...

These cheese muffins look so good! Congrats on your awards!

Deborah said...

I've been wanting to make these muffins - and yours look fantastic!

Jacque said...

Congratulations on your awards, I can see why you have so many, your blog is very inspirational.

These look delish... they remind me of the cheesy biscuits at Red Lobster.

Cristine said...

YUM!!! I'm often typing one handed, too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I HAVE to make these. They look yummy!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin