PheMomenon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.phemomenon.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chocolate Bouchons

Sorry for the delay all! I was just never able to get near the computer yesterday. Sheesh! So, back to these brownie corks - aka Chocolate Bouchons. These are the warm, soft, buttery, chocolatey, most delicious brownies of your dreams.

I made this same recipe a while ago and tried to bake them in a different mold, but since Williams-Sonoma made this pan readily available I couldn't resist trying it again. I have to admit, the pan does make a bit of a difference in how it all worked out. I guess my next attempt with this recipe will be to try a regular pan and see how it works out.

The recipe, the title and the idea of course, all come from Thomas Keller. You can follow this link to see the other attempt and get the recipe.



Chocolate Bouchon pan from Williams-Sonoma

3 comments:

Connie said...

What a yummy bitesized treat!

Maria said...

Love the photos but now I need that recipe:)

Katrina said...

YUMMY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin