PheMomenon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.phemomenon.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving on up! PheMOMenon.com

Vanilla Eclair with Chocolate Ganache for French Fridays with Dorie - posted on the new site!

Well friends, it has finally happened.
I've moved on over to my very own URL at PheMOMenon.com!

I hope you'll join me over there for more fun and lots more to come. I'll still be bringing lots of recipes and goodies, but I'll also be sharing more of the 'Mom' side of things as well. I hope that you'll update your bookmarks and keep visiting me because I've got a lot of fun projects that have been in the works and are about to start launching.

I can't wait to see you over there!

Hugs,

Holly

2 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! SO excited for you!

Alice Osborne & Jeanne Wolfley said...

Hello Holly! First, I want to say what a great blog you have--so user friendly and so helpful! Second, Jeanne and I (authors of the blog, Making Family Dinner Hour Possible, www.makingfamilydinnerhourpossible.blogspot.com and also co-editors of the new cooking magazine, Cook'n)want to invite you to contribute to Cook'n. This international, reader-based magazine's first edition hits all the major bookstores, online, etc. in May. When we say it's reader-based, we mean it. It's not about us, it's about YOU, YOUR recipes, YOUR ideas, etc. That said, we'd like to invite you to submit a favorite recipe or two on the topics of quick and easy meals, strawberries, and ice cream sandwiches and cakes. You'll receive full credit, we'll include a link to your blog, and we'll send you a copy of the magazine as well. If you'd like to see the quality of magazine this will be, just go to www.northridgepublishing.com for a good idea. We so hope you'll join us in creating the best cooking magazine ever, and we'll watch for your submission(s)! Just send them to aliceanne1949@comcast.net. And thanks so much! Your fans, Alice & Jeanne

Blog Widget by LinkWithin