PheMomenon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.phemomenon.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Daring Bakers... Danish Braid - Running Late

So sorry all! I have a master plan to get my Danish Braid and other pastries made, but this first month of being out of the house after our 8 month seclusion from Cole's premature birth has been CRAZY! In other words, I have had a hard time staying in the house. We have just been going and going!

I don't plan on missing out on making this recipe though, so watch for it in the next day or two.

Sorry for the delay! Make sure to check out what the other Daring Bakers made this month!

UPDATE: Sigh. Life sometimes really is crazy!! I am still going to make this braid - but you probably won't see it til later this week. So sorry!

4 comments:

ostwestwind said...

You can't do all, I sympathize with you, I hope that is the right expression.

Ulrike from Küchenlatein

Clumbsy Cookie said...

Good luck making it! I'll be back later then to see it...

Prudy said...

Good luck and life is definitely a more worthwhile assignment! Enjoy!

Gabi said...

Hope Cole is feeling better! Don't worry we'll be happy to adore your braid when you can get to it :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin