PheMomenon has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.phemomenon.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed.

Friday, September 10, 2010

CSN Stores: Shop Easy

If you haven't already heard the buzz around the blogosphere about CSN Stores, then I'm glad you are reading this. Their website makes it easy to find and buy literally just about anything you may need, easily and in one place.  They have a vast selection of everything including a beautiful selection of dining chairs on down to baby needs and speciality kitchen equipment, bedding, and other furniture - you name it, odds are good they have it!

CSN Stores is a site that brings together 200+ stores under one shopping cart or 'roof,' so to speak. I have had a lot of fun perusing their stores and creating quite the wish list of must haves and products that I would love to get my hands on - especially some of them that have been difficult to find (like that specialty kitchen equipment I mentioned!).

I am also very excited that I'll be doing some reviews of some of my favorite products that I have found so far on their site, as well as doing a giveaway.  More on all of that soon, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, you should head on over to CSN Stores and enjoy how easy their website is to navigate and find what you are looking for.  There are great features, like the ability to sort by manufacturer down the side of the screen, and how there is always all the detailed product information, as well as ratings, along with each product.

1 comment:

Fallon said...

The reviews sound like fun! I hosted a giveaway with them last month. Can't wait to see what you are reviewing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin